Hi Ubuntu MOTU Developers,

I am one of the uploaders of mender-client package in Debian [1]

I just realized that the package is still in version for 3.0.0 Ubuntu Kinetic [2]. However, by the time of the Debian Import Freeze (August 25 according to [3]), it should have been at least 3.3.0 in Debian unstable.

Is there anything wrong with this package that requires my attention?

I know it is too late for Kinetic, I just want to understand what is going on before the next release :) I couldn't find any open bug in bugs.launchpad.net or any other indication of QA issues in packages.ubuntu.com Any guidance is appreciated.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mender-client

[2] https://packages.ubuntu.com/kinetic/mender-client

[3] https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/kinetic-kudu-release-schedule/27263

Thank you.