Hi Lluís,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 07:44:37PM +0100, Lluís M. Campos Martínez wrote:
> Hi Ubuntu MOTU Developers,

> I am one of the uploaders of mender-client package in Debian [1]

> I just realized that the package is still in version for 3.0.0 Ubuntu
> Kinetic [2]. However, by the time of the Debian Import Freeze (August 25
> according to [3]), it should have been at least 3.3.0 in Debian unstable.

> Is there anything wrong with this package that requires my attention?

> I know it is too late for Kinetic, I just want to understand what is going
> on before the next release :) I couldn't find any open bug in
> bugs.launchpad.net or any other indication of QA issues in
> packages.ubuntu.com Any guidance is appreciated.

> [1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mender-client

> [2] https://packages.ubuntu.com/kinetic/mender-client

> [3] https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/kinetic-kudu-release-schedule/27263

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mender-client/+publishinghistory shows
that 3.3 was never picked up for sync.  Looking at
https://launchpad.net/debian/+source/mender-client/+publishinghistory shows
why: 3.3.0+ds1-1 was uploaded to experimental, not to unstable; and
3.3.0+ds1-2 was not uploaded to unstable until October 14.  Ubuntu syncs
from unstable, not from experimental.

Cheers,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org