 From: claive alvin Acedilla <cabpacedi...@gmail.com>
<ubuntu-ph@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-PH] Translate Linux to Philippine Language

Thank you jdcrisostomo for your help.
How can we campaign to all Filipinos to join the Ubuntu localization
so that Linux will be translated to Filipino?
Maybe we can post it in Facebook, university forums, school mailiing
list, government mailing list.
We could also post in on job sites mentioning that joining an open
source activity is like an on-the-job training and will be added to
their resumes and there are many ways to contribute to an open source
project and anybody can join.