On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Nekhelesh Ramananthan
<krnekhel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually what's up with the emulator and the phone images having different
> version numbering? I was at first surprised to see #150 on the emulator when
> at the time the phone image will still at #148 or 147.

The emulator uses i386 images, which are built independently from the
phone images, which are arm. Normally they're built in tandem, but
somebody was naughty and triggered a couple i386 images, making the
numbers out of sync.

I guess we would need to trigger a few arm images to catch up, but
it's not a priority.