If you are looking for the one true branded social platform at one URL and with all humans of the world on it, and you want the Ubuntu phone to support it then you are doing it wrong. The whole webapp approach based on Url patterns seems to be doing it wrong. it supports single url instances of software as a service platforms. We have a lens that works for bbc.co.uk, a webapp that works for gmail.com etc, they are built to work with fixed fully qualified domain names owned by other people. What would be cool is having the webapp architecture work so that you can build a webapp for "elgg instances" so you can go to https://elgg.org/ and install elgg on your Ubuntu server for your tennis club or school or software community and we have a client for the Ubuntu phone that works well with software on your Ubuntu server. Not a client on your Ubuntu phone that works OK with a specific proprietary SaaS platform that hates freedom.

Alan.