Hello all,

During the Lucid development cycle we run a testing program for
proprietary graphic drivers and their integration with Ubuntu. Details
of the program can be found at the wiki [1].

Feedback from participants [2] was very positive and some of them are
even willing to organize similar testing efforts.

I thought that it was worth setting a blueprint for discussion during
UDS [3], about this kind of testing programs, how to improve them, how
to organize them in the future, etc.

Feel free to subscribe to the blueprint and participate in the UDS
discussion, if interested.

Thanks,
Ara.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Testing/ProprietaryDrivers/WeeklyProgram