Hello,

I have been beta testing Ubuntu for a few years now, just upgraded to 10.4 RC and its fantastic. With WINE I am running MS Office and it works perfectly except I can't use the SP's. Ubuntu 10.4 is going to be a hit, but I have been a Linux fan when RED HAT was all there was and GUI what was that. 93% of all servers now use Linux if only that was the case for the desktop. Linux will win the Desktop one day. Windows 7 is just a cut down version of VISTA and way over priced. Example a friend installed Ubuntu 9.10 and it detected bad sectors all the disk utilities never picked it up and was able to replace the drive before a system crash, he is now a fan. Well done Canonical, well done.