Hi Gema,

I've updated bug 1085171 But, I have now hit a bug of my own .. 1086974 I
use guestfs to pull data from VM's (in this case, the guys on -release
wanted details from /var/log). I'll switch over to my CentOS system and run
KVM from that and hopefully grab the log files they are asking for.

Regards,

Phill.