Hello everyone! Now, I don't like to ask bad questions, especially when I don't
have a voice in the matter, but, has anyone ever thought of adding a Wine
section to the manual?

Now, I know what some of you are thinking, "Why would we need this? It's
completely unrelated." I think it is relative, mainly because it is a very
common application used in Linux.

If somehow, this idea is approved, I will take this section, otherwise, I may
not be able to help in anyway to the manual, due to the fact I know more about
Wine, than any of the available sections for editing.

Thought I'd ask!
Thomas Corwin