This  might help

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/Feature/345369,how-to-install-ubuntu-on-your-chromebook.aspx

I'd be curious as to how well Ubuntu runs on a Chromebook.  I have
13.04 running on an AC100 ARM netbook and it's workable but not the
snappiest thing, but it IS an older Tegra chip, not the newest...

I've also got UTouch running on my Nexus 7 and it too is not quite as
snappy as I'd like, but it's very early alpha so I don't expect it to
be terribly polished.  For that much, it actually is quite good.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Samuel Gabbay
<samuelgabb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> any suggestions on installing ubuntu on my chromebook?
>
> --

Jeff Lane - Server and Cloud Certification and Tools Development
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH
Freenode IRC: bladernr or bladernr_
gpg: 1024D/3A14B2DD 8C88 B076 0DD7 B404 1417  C466 4ABD 3635 3A14 B2DD