On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 07:56:17AM +0100, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi folks,

> as I did state that arm-ac100 had not been tested and was not to be
> released, I trust you can assist this person.

Releasing an image or not has no impact on whether users upgrade and find
themselves with a broken install afterwards.  If upgrades are not being
supported on Lubuntu ac100, it's up to the Lubuntu community to communicate
that.

I do see that the image was incorrectly published without validation.  I've
withdrawn the image from the release now.

slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org