Hi Steve,

I had already removed ac100 from our wiki area as it had not been tested. I
have asked if someone would test the image out if they are willing but to
be totally aware it could break it.

This was slightly unfair on the lubuntu team, as the arm-ac100 was supposed
to have been looked after by the arm team.

Thanks for getting it removed,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw