The formatting is the issue.  Ignoring cross-compatability and the emoji and
images, the over-use of bold and other formatting is the biggest issue in your
emails.

As Elfy said, ***you were asked to not use HTML in messages in another email
thread.***

And yes, although I used bold, I'm trying to make a point.  And remember that
not all users are able to choose plain-text with all clients.

Can you just heed us and not use HTML format in the first place?

------
Thomas

*Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos, as they are likely to happen by
accident.*