On 03/03/14 18:21, Thomas Ward wrote:
Downloading those images and rendering them does two things: (1) uses up my phone data three times faster, and (2) takes a long time to render the entire message.
Since what you say affects common email clients in both Android and iOS devices (as I have just tested) I'm accepting writing in plain text only.

On the other hand, if done, stop assuming that I'll hear to nobody. Simply if I chose to do something I want to know for sure it's because of facts not dogmas, as eventually realized the world is full of biases.

<<<<<
- To which neighbour will you go when having a problem?
- To the most thoroughneighbour.
- And which is the most thoroughneighbour?
- That which is more like me.

<<<<<
Every teacher thinks his subject is the most important one: the language's, the history's, the physics'. But they're all wrong: we already know that maths I teach is the most important one.

Just sticking with the basics:
http://youtu.be/O8h-xEuLfm8

Regards.