El 05/03/14 20:05, Nicholas Skaggs escribió:
As usual, there will be a roundtable session, which is open for
discussing anything that you would like to raise. Questions, concerns,
comments all appreciated!
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22176/quality-community-roundtable/

Specific to autopilot, there will also be a roundtable. Again, this is a
chance to talk about the tool and chat with the development team.
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22175/autopilot-roundtable/

We'll be reviewing all the core apps tests. If you are wanting to get
involved in helping write and maintain tests for the core apps, this is
the session for you!
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22177/coreapps-testing-review/

There's a session on testing html5 apps. HTML5 apps are first class
citizen now in the ubuntu sdk, how best to test them?
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22182/testing-html5-apps/

There's a couple other sessions as well for app developers;

Talking about best practices for optimizing and releasing your application
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22183/application-development-best-practices/

Talking about making a proper testing workflow for application developers
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22181/testing-workflow-for-app-devs/

In order to make vUDS time the most productive, I would suggest to the attendees to think in advance what are the most important points to be treated and optionally post them into this mailing list, without entering in further discussion. So everyone can deliberate beforehand.

Regards ^_^