On 03/05/2014 02:05 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
vUDS is next week, and I've planned some sessions that are of interest to us as a team.

As usual, there will be a roundtable session, which is open for discussing anything that you would like to raise. Questions, concerns, comments all appreciated! http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22176/quality-community-roundtable/

Specific to autopilot, there will also be a roundtable. Again, this is a chance to talk about the tool and chat with the development team.
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22175/autopilot-roundtable/

We'll be reviewing all the core apps tests. If you are wanting to get involved in helping write and maintain tests for the core apps, this is the session for you!
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22177/coreapps-testing-review/

There's a session on testing html5 apps. HTML5 apps are first class citizen now in the ubuntu sdk, how best to test them?
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22182/testing-html5-apps/

There's a couple other sessions as well for app developers;

Talking about best practices for optimizing and releasing your application http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22183/application-development-best-practices/

Talking about making a proper testing workflow for application developers
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22181/testing-workflow-for-app-devs/

I hope you can join us!

Nicholas

Just a reminder if you had to miss any of the sessions, we have them all on video. Hit the same link above and you can watch the video or simply read the pad to get a summary of what was discussed during the session.

Nicholas