El 08/04/14 14:51, Thomas Ward escribió:
Why would we want to put a "simplifies the packaging" or other "simplifies X"
(where X is anything) bugs as Critical priority, which basically is a screaming red alert to devs
for their respective packages?

With simplify I mean "to eliminate, clean or organize content of development or bug management":

 - Merge
 - Sync
 - Remove
 - Promote
 - Demote

The reason for this kind of bugs to be set critical is developers to start working in this special bugs, which potentially can save tons of coding in fixes that are already upstream and throw out which work is real.

Moreover these bugs are bytesize and there are only a few of them.