Hiya!

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 7:50 PM, mrchmod <mrch...@mrchmod.org> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> At ubuntu 14.04 Version, each time I install something from Synaptic i get
> this:
>
> (synaptic:27257): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_child_watch_add_full: assertion 'pid >
> 0' failed

Where are you seeing this occur?  When you launch Synaptic from the
command line, or as critical crash errors?

I can poke at a VM and see whether I can confirm this, but without you
explaining how you're launching Synaptic and where these errors are
showing up I can't give you any idea as to whether this is normal or
buggy.

Also, I thought that Ubuntu no longer ships with Synaptic by default?
(I know it's in the repos, that's not the observation I"m making here)

------
Thomas
LP: ~teward