My opinion on the core vs non-core definitions still stands - I have not
checked if that's been edited but I will in a few minutes.

As for your last message:

> On Oct 11, 2014, at 09:33, Alberto Salvia Novella <es204904...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Elfy:
> > An image at the end of something doesn't add anything to make a page
> > meaningful and enjoyable.
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/nau63nr> (this is a Google search)

That may apply to learning but has no place in a wiki, in my opinion.  It also
only applies when the visuals are ***relevant***, and not with images just put
there to add extra fluff.  The great example is textbooks - they follow this
theory, but they ONLY follow the theory so much as the images added are
relevant - extra fluff is not relevant and unnecessary.

> Elfy:
> > All it says to me is that Alberto has stopped littering mailing list
> > posts with emojii's and is now littering wiki pages with images.
>
> Non-logic, evasive and manipulative speaking.

Guys, come on, stop throwing grenades at each other, we had a whole email chain
on constructive criticism requests eventually turn into hot shots at each
other.  Let's not have this thread explode into another thread filled with
taking shots at each other.

------
Thomas