Great to have you on board. The Ubuntu project is diverse in talent and
opportunities. If you like Linux, you will something to enjoy contributing to
Ubuntu.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Anthony Papillion" <anth...@cajuntechie.org>
Sent: ‎1/‎18/‎2015 6:05 PM
To: "ubuntu-quality@lists.ubuntu.com" <ubuntu-quality@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: New Tester Introduction

Greetings Everyone,

I'm Anthony a long-time x/Ubuntu user and even long-time general Linux
user (my first distro was Redhat Linux back in 2001). I've wanted to get
involved in the project for a while now but, though I'm a professional
software developer, didn't feel that dev was the right place for me.
Finally, I came across Marketing and Testing and these seem like good fits.

So here I am, a 40 year old Oklahoma guy, dipping his toe into Xubuntu
testing. I'm hoping to get involved with ISO testing and bug triaging.

Hope to contribute!
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion

Phone:       1.918.631.7331
XMPP Chat:   cyp...@chat.cpunk.us
Fingerprint: 65EF73EC 8B57F6B1 8C475BD4 426088AC FE21B251
PGP Key:     http://www.cajuntechie.org/p/my-pgp-key.html

To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether
defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic,
requires you to follow Edward Snowden's example.