On 01/18/2015 06:04 PM, Anthony Papillion wrote:
Greetings Everyone,

I'm Anthony a long-time x/Ubuntu user and even long-time general Linux
user (my first distro was Redhat Linux back in 2001). I've wanted to get
involved in the project for a while now but, though I'm a professional
software developer, didn't feel that dev was the right place for me.
Finally, I came across Marketing and Testing and these seem like good fits.

So here I am, a 40 year old Oklahoma guy, dipping his toe into Xubuntu
testing. I'm hoping to get involved with ISO testing and bug triaging.

Hope to contribute!
Anthony

Welcome! We can always use some more iso testing and bug triaging! I'll point you to our wiki page if you've not seen it: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam. I would encourage you to hang out on IRC during your testing and say hello! I'm 'balloons' on freenode. #ubuntu-quality is the channel to join.

Looking forward to working with you,

Nicholas