On 09/03/16 20:43, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
Sure. Each of the test runs are a 1 to 1 copy of a manual test. So, in the same way you would add a result, we'll have a bot account add a result with a Pass or Fail to the daily image. It should also leave a comment linking to the run so you can learn more if you are curious. Simon has actually agreed to hack on this, so I hope we'll start to see some bot results (though they will be failures!) on the tracker soon. We could still use some help with fixing the actual tests however, so they can provide value!

Nicholas

I would really really not want to see anything on the tracker from a bot - that's reporting a fail on the test not the reality :(

[snip]