Flocculant,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for providing input on this.

There is no function implemented in the API to update the notice board (unless
it is really REALLY subtle and I can't see the function).

I actually think Nicholas' idea of having results on the tracker would be fine.
I think there needs to be a comment on the submitted test case that says
something like "this is automated" would be good. I'm not the release manager
for a flavor, but my guess is, you don't just look at the test case completion
and say, "oh, it's failing" and just leave it at that. Plus, if autopilot tests
are failing, that's probably bad and should be addressed anyways. And it would
be much easier to hack up a script to do this, I just need to fetch the
autopilot results, then submit it. So I'm supporting Nicholas' original idea.

Now, if someone, within the next hour or two (while I'm out eating), decides to
hack together an API function for this and gets an MP out, I'm all for
flocculant's solution, but for now, we don't have that. :)

Let me know if you have another idea that uses the API and I will be glad to do
it. :)

Thanks,
Simon Quigley
tsimo...@ubuntu.com