I would be happy to join the discussion, but anything before 18:00 UTC today is impossible for me.

How about a doodle poll for sometime next week?

Philip

On 07/29/2016 09:22 AM, flocculant wrote:

Agree with the sentiment.

Not so sure about the need for a meeting less than 24hours after you bumped the subject.

I know I'll likely not make it.