Alright Teo, it sounds like you have a reason to be upset, but you have also not provided enough details and have also scared people away with the way you have worded things. People shouldn't call you a troll, but you should be aware of how you are treating others and how they expect to be treated. I hope you continue to use Ubuntu and help reporting issues that you run into. People do care about making Ubuntu better. Personally I have upgraded several times and things have always gone well. Perhaps if you include more details you could potentially help people with a fringe case that weren't aware of.