Hi,

I guess this is the address to send mail to for bug reports since there aren't any valid working other ways to do it. The website doesn't have any working link to any bug-report form and the "ubuntu-bug" utility thinks I want to report a bug with the resolution or graphics when selecting "other problem" and is trying to include information from this other system which is actually working (version: 16.10).

Anyway. Since installing Ubuntu/Kubuntu 17.04, WiFi network connectivity doesn't work anymore. It works just fine with all other equipment known to man except any equipment updated to version 17.04, which seems to be a real showstopper for 17.04, so ideally it (17.04) should be recalled.

/Magnus