On 05/04/2017 11:24 AM, Magnus Määttä wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess this is the address to send mail to for bug reports since there
> aren't any valid working other ways to do it.
> The website doesn't have any working link to any bug-report form and the
> "ubuntu-bug" utility thinks I want to report a bug with the resolution
> or graphics when selecting "other problem" and
> is trying to include information from this other system which is
> actually working (version: 16.10).
>
> Anyway. Since installing Ubuntu/Kubuntu 17.04, WiFi network connectivity
> doesn't work anymore. It works just fine with all other equipment known
> to man except any equipment updated to version 17.04, which seems to be
> a real showstopper for 17.04, so ideally it (17.04) should be recalled.

When you file a proper bug report, please post back. I just did an
upgrade from 16.10 to 17.04 on my surface pro 2 tablet and wifi straight
up dies. Tells me that the password isn't correct in the log files (it
is). So I did a fresh install of 17.04, same thing. Just did a fresh
install of 16.10 and wifi works again. I've just been busy this
afternoon and haven't filed a report, so if yours is anything like mine
I will add a "me too!" with the information I have.

Ed