I strongly recommend to stop this right here right now, kill the thread and
start over.

I think that everyone here understands that many people are not native
English speakers, and we are trying to communicate the best way possible.
Also, I think everyone understands that Alberto is trying to solve a
problem he is experiencing with users that want to contribute to the
buglist, and so far I don't see anyone debating that point, so, we can
assume the problem is real and worth thinking about it on another thread.

So, let's take a couple of days and start over, otherwise this is going to
end with someone deeply frustrated and/or banned from the list.

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 1:30 AM, Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On May 11, 2017 3:17:14 PM PDT, Alberto Salvia Novella <
> es204904...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Men
>
> There's more than just those in the community.
>
> > on mail I'm just b*****.
> > put that b******* there.
>
> This is inappropriate language for this community. Please consult the Code
> of Conduct.
>
> > when I answer in
> >video I know my intentions are well interpreted, and that I'm not
> >saying
> >something too stupid that could piss people off.
>
> Your video in response to the angry response you got posting a confusing
> image was far more offensive than anything you said in text.
>
> I'm convinced you have good intentions. Unfortunately, the road to hell is
> paved with those. I encourage you to stop and think long and hard about how
> to contribute successfully to a community that doesn't always think like
> you. Hint: read the Code of Conduct.
> --
>        @wxl | polka.bike
> C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D