Hi,

I'm attempting to report you what i think is a bug (because other unix systems i know don't behave the same way).

The problem is that i have no crash report to provide because my system is working properly, but it works properly the wrong way.

So i have two problems:

    1/ I have no crash report to provide to identify the problem cause i have

    2/ I am unable to report the bug to launchpad because the system does not open the browser page

I tried ubuntu-bug which sent something somewhere but didn't allow me to describe the problem.

Could you please tell me how i should proceed ?

Best Regards,

Bernard

--
*Bernard Sanson* - 01 30 51 89 02