Hi Lukasz,

On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 at 23:58, Lukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemc...@canonical.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> We just finished building our first official set of 22.04.1 release
> candidate images. From what we're seeing so far things seem to be
> looking quite nice, so fingers-crossed for those being our final ones!
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/437/builds
>
> Please pick your favorite flavor and start testing! And be sure to
> report your results on the isotracker above.

I downloaded the abovementioned iso, Ubuntu 22.04.1 on an HP Elitebook
8730w largish laptop. It has 4GiB RAM and a 320GB HDD.

The install went like a dream and it works.

I went to the isotracker and, after logging in, reported the successful
install. In fact, the Canonical website stuff was the most demanding part
of the process.

HTH,

Ian

-- Free Software page -