Hi Lukasz,

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 at 13:54, Lukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemc...@canonical.com>
wrote:

> As you know, we had to delay 22.04.1 by a week to get an additional
> fix in. This has now happened and new release candidate images are
> building as we speak. Please start testing as soon as the new images
> for your favorite flavors appear on the tracker:
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/437/builds
>
> The ones with "(re-building)" in the name are still building, but many
> have already finished.
>
> Let's give those as much testing as possible and, hopefully, we'll
> have a swift release on Thursday.

I downloaded the abovementioned file and installed it on my lenovo x201
ThinkPad.

It worked fine. Somehow the bug (present in Ubuntu 22.04)  that crashed the
system if the O.S. had not been installed using the "Safe graphics" option
has been fixed. I rebooted it a few times and went online.

HTH,

Ian

-- Free Software page -
https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software