that is my question:

We have raring's FF on Thursday 6th (this Thursday). However, it seems
likely per ubuntu-devel discussions that the release will not happen as
planned. Formally, the proposal is going to be taken to the tech board
for approval after UDS discussions to flesh out some details. This makes
it unlikely that we'll know what the final word is before Thursday.

So technically the release schedule will still be as it is, but it would
probably not be the best use of the release team's time to be managing a
freeze that is probabaly going to be scrapped within a couple of weeks.

What should we do in the interim?

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ i...@orangesquash.org.uk ]