On 12 June 2013 22:01, Jorge O. Castro <jo...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Robie Basak <robie.ba...@canonical.com> wrote:
>>> I'm intimately familiar with preseeding, that being my former life and
>>> all, but I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "global level." I
>>> take it that's something related to MAAS?
>>
>> What I mean is that MAAS would have an option in its web UI that adjusts
>> this preseed option for everything in one go, rather than the user
>> having to customize preseeds manually.
>
> One thing we could also do is making an "error submission" subordinate
> charm that we can encourage people to use on their development and
> testing environments. That way people exploring certain stacks can
> enable the submissions via an option in the Juju GUI but still run
> clean in production.

I like the idea. Let's work closely with the design team for juju to
find the most usable way of exposing the error reporting toggle, then
find an implementation to match.

Jorge, last we spoke you were going to bring this up with the Juju GUI
team. Shall we move this thread over to one of their lists?