On 2019.09.09 13:26 Joshua Powers wrote:

> I want to announce the migration of the Ubuntu Server Guide source to
> Discourse [1]. Now that the source migration is complete, during the
> upcoming LTS cycle a new site will publish the Discourse topics and
> automatically update when changes are made.

Hi Josh,

Hmmm... I see that you did the migration some time ago, and now
the discourse code is out of sync with the launchpad code.

How difficult or hard is it to re migrate two .xml files?
The other option is to manually re-sync revisions 372 and 373.

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/trunk/revision/372
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/trunk/revision/373

... Doug