Hello,

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 7:56 PM Utkarsh Gupta
<utkarsh.gu...@canonical.com> wrote:
>   LP: #1954854 - (Incomplete) [bind9] - bind
>   9.16.1-ubuntu on ubuntu 20.04 randomly
>   exits with [...]
>
> The bug reporter got back with some logs
> and files collected via apport. Since the
> bug is not easily reproducible, I am not quite
> sure what's the best way forward. That said,
> me/Paride are looking into it.

Here's an update: we couldn't find anything worthwhile from the
upstream tracker or changelog or anything and neither of us have
enough experience with crash files. I couldn't really figure out
what's happening based on the data provided. Maybe someone else would
know? Either way, I've tagged the bug as server-triage-discuss to
discuss it later on.

- u