Bugs last updated on 2022-10-04 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 12 bugs
https://pad.lv/1988504 - (Incomplete)     [libvirt]           - usb-passthrough
of network card not working any more on 22.…
  The reporter provided additional information and is wondering how they could
  help solving the issue. I am not entirely sure how we could proceed given we
  do not have the hardware to reproduce it.

https://pad.lv/1990655 - (Incomplete)     [http-parser]       - MIR: libgit2,
http-parser
  This is going through an MIR process because it is in the dependency chain of
  cargo. It is in main in bionic (it is a dependency of sssd-common there). I
  wonder if this is a corner case for the recent "let's not co-maintain"
  packages (or reduce co-maintenance) in different teams. In any case, I
  suppose we can stop watching this one after bionic's end of standard support.

https://pad.lv/1991564 - *(Triaged)       [dovecot]           - doveadm
requires read access to SSL key
  Asked for a simple reproducer. Added to server-todo because the issue
  workaround forces users to add additional permissions to private keys.

https://pad.lv/1991592 - (Triaged)        [openssh]           - openssh-server
should ship a systemd generator to generate …
  Steve is the reporter and the foundations team is subscribed. However, there
  is no one assigned to the bug. Should we assume Steve/foundations is driving
  this one?

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport
-needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1921378 - (In Progress)    [mysql-8.0]         - mysql server
crashes with port 3306 already in use
  It seems there is an upload waiting for an SRU review. Not touching this one.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs

--
Athos Ribeiro