No date set, auto-search yesterday/weekend for the most common triage.
Bugs last updated between 2022-09-30 (Friday) and 2022-10-02 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

In this Monday triage are three bugs related to ssh socket activation:

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssh/+bug/1990863
## conversion from sshd service to socket is too bumpy

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssh/+bug/1991283
## "sshd -i" breaks due to socket activation

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssh/+bug/1991199
## sshd port migration is missing two config lines from jammy to kinetic

These are now all Fix Released or marked duplicate of a Fix Released bug.

Then we've got another openssh bug:

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssh/+bug/1991427
## ssh doesn't offer identity files in the right order

which is in my opinion not a bug. Explained my reasoning and marked
Incomplete.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/+bug/1980401
## Qemu memory leak

Launchpad auto-expired this one. There are open questions the user
didn't answer to; I encouraged the user to change the bug status
back to New should they find time an answer.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glusterfs/+bug/1991441
## glusterd and glusterfs crashes after dist-upgrade from focal to jammy

I confirmed this one on a RasPi 4. This smells like a LTO issue to me,
so I asked the user to try to rebuild the package with LTO disabled
(as he already tried a rebuild). Marked Confirmed for now.

Paride