Bugs last updated on 2022-10-18 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 11 bugs

https://bugs.launchpad.net/netplan/+bug/1815101
  While Lukas has been interacting with the latest affected user here, I did
  subscribe ubuntu-server to this one. We had canonical-server subscribed there
  for a while now, so I added -ubuntu-server to make sure this is tracked in
  our backlog.

https://pad.lv/1993221 - (In Progress)    [runc]              - Fix byte order
while parsing cpuset range to bits
  The reporter has proposed patches and filed all the SRU paperwork for this
  runc/systemd fix for users on cgroupv2. It seems they would need sponsoring
  for this one, so I am mentioning this so maybe Lucas can have a look there.

https://pad.lv/1993356 - (New)            [qemu]              - udisks doesn't
make sense from cdrom
  I found a (apparently) similar issue in fedora, added it to the bug and
  marked as triaged.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport
-needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1772915 - (Triaged)        [php8.1]            - Documentation
on PHP session garbage collection needs updat…
  Updated my last comment on this one. It is a very low priority documentation
  issue (the wanted doc additions are already documented elsewhere in the
  package). This should either be a staged SRU (block-proposed) or closed as
  wontfix.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs
--
Athos Ribeiro