Hi all,

My report's been reviewed by Lucas, who was in charge of the bug triage
that day.

Bugs last updated on 2022-10-17 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 27 bugs

*https://pad.lv/1926119 <https://pad.lv/1926119> - *+(Confirmed)    [samba]
            - Server Browse List missing*
Nobody is assigned to that bug. Clicking on "See full activity log" I see
that Bryce's added bug task, so we can assume that bug is under control and
we can simply move on.

*https://pad.lv/1990499 <https://pad.lv/1990499> - +(Fix Committed)
[libvirt]           - Cannot use
/usr/lib/u-boot/qemu-riscv64_smode/uboot.elf as …*
Waiting for the SRU team to review the bug fix.

*https://pad.lv/1988055 <https://pad.lv/1988055> - *(Fix Committed)
[unbound]           - unbound-checkconf treats valid config as invalid*
Nothing to do here. The person who has reported or fixed the bug should do
the verification (in this case reporter). Otherwise, Lena will do that (it
was mentioned on the housekeeping meeting)

*https://pad.lv/1988224 <https://pad.lv/1988224> - *(Fix Committed)
[apache2]           - apache stuck and child processes fail to start*
The update caused a regression in gvfs on arm64 and it requires further
investigation.

*https://pad.lv/1988589 <https://pad.lv/1988589> - (Incomplete)
[mysql-8.0]         - Impossible to change the server port*
@Lena Voytek <lena.voy...@canonical.com>, reporter waits for your reply,
there is a new comment.

*https://pad.lv/1993081 <https://pad.lv/1993081> - (New)            [samba]
            - Installing samba-dev:i386 breaks Ubuntu 22.04.1.*
Lucas has added comment there, but there is a quick answer from the bug
reporter. @Lucas Kanashiro <lucas.kanash...@canonical.com>

*https://pad.lv/1993173 <https://pad.lv/1993173> - (New)
 [mysql-8.0]         - Apparent corruption of an index page*
I think that bug reporter should provide the proper steps to reproduce it
or at least find a fix and then we can create a PPA and ask users for
testing. I will politely suggest it and try to help then.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and
not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs

Best Regards,
Michał Małoszewski