Bugs last updated on 2022-11-17 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 30 bugs

There were a few notable bugs:

LP: #1921378
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-8.0/+bug/1921378> -
mysql-8.0 - mysql server crashes with port 3306 already in use
Auto-update by the SRU bot stating some autopkgtests failed. After
rerunning them yesterday I can confirm they were just flaky. Updated the
report with that info

LP: #1996846
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tftp-hpa/+bug/1996846> -
tftp-hpa - tftpd-hpa refuses to start if ipv6 is disabled
User requested a change in functionality, recommended filing a report
upstream.

LP: #1996839
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1996839> - libvirt
- When power off virtual machine, there is End of file from q…
Determined this just affects focal, created PPA with fix for user to test.

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated on 2022-11-17
(Thursday)

There was one set of new comments:
+81915
<https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/automated-server-install-quickstart/16614/43>
[Robie Basak, 2022-11-17]
   ├─ +81916 [Matt Causey, 2022-11-17]
   └─ *81933 [Ian Weisser, 2022-11-17]
Robie stated we should add a new how-to in the auto install section to make
an ISO image that embeds a desired auto-install configuration, and others
agreed. No need to follow-up here but this would be a great addition to the
docs.