With all the Jira updates in recent weeks I didn't notice until now the
Monday triage card from last week.  Fortunately, like others have
noticed this last week, there haven't been many bugs needing attention
lately, and for this Monday triage there were just these:

2015639  open-iscsi    vdr will not start if /var/lib/video resides on an iSCSI
device
Unclear how this is a bug in iscsi, seems to be bug in vdr when iscsi
is in use and mounting slower than vdr expects.

  --> Reassigned Package to 'vdr'

2015562  dnsmasq       Segfault in dnsmasq when using certain static domain
entries + DoH
This has steps to reproduce, and an upstream commit identified as a fix.
The patch is on the large side, which may make SRU acceptance go slowly,
however packaging the patch should be straightforward.

  --> Added to server-todo, to at least stick fix in a PPA to test

2015666  samba         Samba crashes when connecting to it with Android app
Two bugs for one: the original crash, plus some issue with the samba
apport hook.

I've filed a new bug for the latter, as LP: #2016776.  I figured out the
issue but it's unclear how apport should behave in this case.

For the crash itself, I couldn't get gdb to produce a backtrace with
symbols from the provided .crash file (even with debuginfod).  Maybe
someone else can have better luck, but for now I've asked the reporter
to give another shot at collecting a good backtrace or provide steps to
reproduce, and set to Incomplete.

Bryce