# Bug triage

## https://pad.lv/2016776 |  +     | D       | New           | samba
        | Samba apport hook - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has n… |

Bryce filed this bug and I marked it as Triaged and subscribed
ubuntu-server.

## https://pad.lv/2011458 | *      | DK      | Triaged       | openssh
        |              ssh fails to rebind when it is killed with -HUP |

There is a patch from Foundations to fix this issue but I think they will
handle that since it is related to the systemd socket activation patch.

# Discourse comments triage

There are just comments added by Andreas and Sally:

Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated on 2023-04-17
(Monday)
+Java cryptography config… [Andreas Hasenack, 2023-04-17] (
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/35201)
*Network Security Service… [Sally Makin, 2023-04-17] (
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/35168)

Lucas Kanashiro.