# Bug triage

https://pad.lv/2003866 | *      | D       | Confirmed     | mysql-5.7
    | Couldn't execute 'FLUSH TABLES': Access denied since 5.7.41… |
Also: [Confirmed,mysql-8.0]
https://pad.lv/2004028 | *      | D       | Confirmed     | mysql-8.0
    | mysqldump 8.0.32 no longer works for AWS RDS with --single-… |

Those 2 are duplicate and I marked them as so. The security team is
preparing the update that will fix this.

https://pad.lv/2018215 |        | D       | New           | ruby2.7
    | ruby2.7: backport upstream fix to hash modified during iter… |

This is a real bug. Subscribed ubuntu-server and tagged server-todo.

https://pad.lv/2018238 |        | D       | New           | postfix
    |  postfix: autopkgtest fails with saslauthd.service installed |

This bug was filed by Scott K and the postfix DEP-8 test is going to fail
once the Mantic archive opens, he asked for some help on fixing it.
Subscribed ubuntu-server.

# Discourse comments triage

Nothing to triage.

Lucas Kanashiro.