Feel free to assign yourself to the bug Miriam :)

On 03/05/2023 04:51, Miriam Espana Acebal wrote:
Hi,

I'm taking an initial look at this, and I would like to do it if possible (if nobody is doing it yet).

Thank you!

On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 8:42 AM Lucas Kanashiro <kanash...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    On 03/05/2023 03:38, Robie Basak wrote:
    > On Tue, May 02, 2023 at 11:29:53AM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
    >> https://pad.lv/2018238 |       | D       | New           | postfix
    >>      |  postfix: autopkgtest fails with saslauthd.service
    installed |

    >> This bug was filed by Scott K and the postfix DEP-8 test is
    going to fail
    >> once the Mantic archive opens, he asked for some help on fixing it.
    >> Subscribed ubuntu-server.
    > Does this need tagging server-todo? Otherwise it'll go in the
    backlog
    > but won't get any further attention, no?

    You are right Robie. I just tagged server-todo.

-- Lucas Kanashiro

-- ubuntu-server mailing list

Miriam España Acebal
Software Engineer II - Ubuntu PublicCloud/Server
Canonical Ltd.

--
Lucas Kanashiro