Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 7 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/2018215 | Triaged | ruby2.7 | ruby2.7: backport
    upstream fix to hash modified during iter…

Reproduced it following the reporter's instructions.  Lucas is taking
care of it.

### https://pad.lv/2018217 | New | postfix | package postfix-doc
    3.7.4-2build1 failed to install/upgrade… |

Tried to reproduce it more seriously, but still can't trigger the bug.

### https://pad.lv/2018238 | Confirmed | postfix | postfix: autopkgtest
    fails with saslauthd.service installed |

Interesting bug.  Investigated, fixed the problem and submitted the
patch to Debian, who accepted the fix.  I'll prepare an MP for Mantic.

### https://pad.lv/2018270 | New | sosreport | [sru] sos upstream
    4.5.3 |

It's the second time I see this bug.  Last time I pinged Nikhil and he
didn't need me/us to sponsor anything; this time let's wait and see what
happens.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated on 2023-05-02
(Tuesday)

Nothing to do here.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14