Here is a link to the final release notes. Disregard the "working" part.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/WorkingReleaseNotes

I have attached the final English notes. Anyone who can help with
translations is welcome to help

Naming convention for the file should always be:
ubuntustudio-<version>_release_notes_<language>.txt. The txt must also
wrap at 80 characters.

== Ubuntu Studio Hardy 8.04 ==

Ubuntu Studio is a multimedia editing/creation flavor of Ubuntu, built for the
GNU/Linux audio, video, and graphics enthusiast or professional.

The Ubuntu Studio team is proud to announce its third release: Ubuntu Studio
8.04. With this release, which you can download in a 1.1GB DVD,
Ubuntu Studio offers a pre-made selection of packages, targeted at audio, video
and graphics users. Ubuntu Studio greatly simplifies the creation of Linux-based
multimedia workstations.

For Ubuntu Studio 8.04 we have continued to update packages and fix critical
bugs to better the Ubuntu Studio user experience.

We have developed a small application called "Ubuntu Studio Controls" to help
with managing settings in limits.conf like rtprio and memlock, which is useful
for people working with realtime JACK applications. It also contains the ability
 to enable firewire devices.

Effort has been taken to simplify the user interface in this release. We have
taken the design down to one panel and reduced the number of applets. There
are no desktop icons and the theme has been made into a Feisty/Gutsy hybrid:
much flatter but still retaining some dimension. We have also included 3 new
wallpapers that fit the audio, video and graphics themes. Compiz has also been
included but is not enabled by default.

New applications included:
 * Open Movie Editor (replaces PiTiVi)
 * jaaa (JACK and ALSA Audio Analyser)
 * Ubuntu Studio Controls
 * PulseAudio
 * gigedit (Gigasampler format instrument editor)
 * mscore and the fluid-soundfont package
 * Genpo

Features/Fixes/Improvements:
 * Simplified UI. Art tweaks/updates.
 * JACK Control with Pulse Audio wrapper.
 * Compiz shipped but not enabled.
 * System sounds fixed.
 * Wrapper around jackd to stop/start PulseAudio when JACK is in use.
 * Complete support for all languages as they are all on the disk.

Stuff To Mention:
 * We have worked with Medibuntu (http://www.medibuntu.org) to provide the
alsa-firmware package that is needed for many soundcards. It is in their Hardy
repo.
 * Set Control+F1 to launch gnome-system-monitor.
 * OpenOffice has been removed.

See the Ubuntu release notes for other non Ubuntu Studio specific changes.

As our wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio states, "our
aim is to make it more accessible for new users to get into the tools that
GNU/Linux has to offer for multimedia creation and production. We also want to
spotlight what's out there, and show users tools they might not know to exist."

We feel this is our best release to date and have come even closer to providing
the best system for multimedia creation.

Thanks to all who helped in Ubuntu Studio 8.04's creation!