Howdy,

As mentioned in another message today, I have posted some screenshots
of the Drupal 6 theme that I am developing for the US website. You can
see the images here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/jorge.g.mare/UbuntuStudioArtwork#

Input/feedback is welcome, but please note that this is still at a
very early stage, so be nice and ignore the rough edges (which there
are many). Also, please ignore the wording; I am using mostly borrowed
text as placeholders.

Now I have a request. I would like to have screenshots of US in
action, particularly in the application space and user cases that US
specifically caters to, to use as artwork in the front page and also
as part of the Screenshot section that will be added later. So I am
asking you, US users, to send me your screenies. Assuming this list
does not accept attachments, feel free to email them to me privately.

Thanks!

Jorge