On Sat, 2011-05-21 at 15:11 -0500, Scott Lavender wrote:

> I will warn you clearly now, I'm not sure we will be able to do
> everything *at this time*.  Some items may be prohibited by
> Canonical/Ubuntu like including VST support in the binary.  Others may
> not happen immediately simply because of limited resources.

What do a lot of users need more and what less often? Perhaps a poll
would help.

I know VST support is something a lot of people wish to have, that's why
I mentioned it. I'm not sure if I need VST, but if there's the
possibility just by installing a package, that couldn't harm.

Jack from svn might help me, but of cause, the current official release
of Jack is needed. Jack "simply" should be always up to date.

Ralf