Audacitie's cooperation with with jack is disgraceful. But indeed, for it's capabilities I see no comparable linux alternative.
So I vote for retaining
Gerhard

Am 16.08.2011 09:02, schrieb David Henningsson:
On 08/15/2011 03:38 PM, Scott Lavender wrote:

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM, David Henningsson
<david.hennings...@canonical.com
<mailto:david.hennings...@canonical.com>> wrote:

    Hmm, seeds and that is not my area of expertise, but I seem to be
    missing audacity?

    --
    David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
    http://launchpad.net/~diwic <http://launchpad.net/%7Ediwic>

David,

Audacity was consciously removed from the seeds.

I would infer that you believe it should included.  May I ask why so?

Well, the last time this was up for debate, you asked me to write down a use case or workflow, and so I did, see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Workflows#Simple_recording_of_concert.2C_conversation_etc