On Fri, March 1, 2013 2:57 am, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:

> There's also a discussion going on about changing to rolling release,
> which might mean that 13.04 will never be released.
> - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2013-February/036537.html

The explanation actually makes sense. The reality is harder to predict. It
will make LTS SRUs more worth while and important which may take some of
the time and effort envisioned as being gained and refocusing on LTS
maint. That could be good though.

Wait and see. I am not sure I know how to have an opinion one way or the
other. I have been using 13.04 on my daily desktop stuff and some audio
testing as well. It has been pretty solid.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net